This website is owned and operated by Hanne & Co whose registered office is St John’s Chambers, 1C St John’s Hill, London SW11 1TN. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this website (as well as the organisation and layout of this website) together with the underlying software code are owned either directly by us. Without our prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this website or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use.
The Site contains various legal material, resources and information. This is provided by us as general information only and the information may not be relevant or apply in your particular situation. Your use of the Site or any materials available is not a substitute for legal or professional advice and your use of our Site does not constitute the provision of legal services by us to you (even if you are an existing client of ours).
You may only use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within the UK or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use this website in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other;
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this website or the underlying software code;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure;
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of our networks.
We reserve the right to deny you access to this website (in our absolute discretion) where we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
We may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this website, or terminate this website, at any time without notice. We may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this website is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
This Site may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material on this Site is true and accurate, we do not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
We will not be liable to you for any losses in the event that you seek to rely on or use any information or materials available on the Site.
You agree to indemnify us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.