We offer a swift and focused drafting and reviewing service covering a broad range of contractual agreements to help your business grow.
How can we help?
Your business will benefit from having clearly defined relationships with third parties that will minimise the risk of later misunderstandings and contractual disputes. This can be achieved by making sure your business agreements are expertly drafted and easy to understand.
This will help:
- Minimise risks and liabilities in your business
- Improve relationships with customers e.g. by making it clear what is and isn’t in the price
- Improve cash-flow and credit control and minimise admin time
- Protect your business against spurious claims by keeping up to date and on the right side of the law
If you are considering any of the following:
- Hiring a consultant to provide services to your business
- Appointing an agent or distributor to sell your goods or services
- Entering into discussions with an individual or business about a new business initiative where confidentiality is important
- Entering into an arrangement with another business as franchisor or franchisee;outsourcing services such as cleaning or IT to a separate business
- Providing services off or online to businesses or consumers
We can advise on which agreement is most suitable for your business needs and tailor the agreement to your requirements.
If you are considering new deals for your business or if you wish to renegotiate or terminate existing deals, do get in touch to find out how Hanne & Co can help you.
What will it cost me?
We understand how important it is to have absolute transparency on costs. Where possible, we offer competitive fixed fees on a range of our services. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.