We recognise that buying or selling a business can be a complex and stressful process. We can help both buyers and sellers in this area.
How can we help?
Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller we can advise on how to achieve the best outcome from your point of view.
For Buyers we can:
- Assist with legal due diligence and prepare heads of terms
- Draft the sale and purchase agreement incorporating protections appropriate to the transaction
- Arrange the formalities necessary for completion of the transaction
- Provide follow up advice and assistance on post-completion issues that may arise.
For Sellers we can:
- Draft the confidentiality agreement that may be required in connection with the disclosure of information to a prospective Buyer
- Advise on contractual protections against on-going liability to the Buyer
We can also advise on the transfer of specific business assets such as commercial property and the transfer of employment contracts.
What will it cost me?
We understand how important it is to have absolute transparency on costs. Where possible, we offer competitive fixed fees on a range of our services. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.