Once you have set up or acquired a business, you will have to make sure it is properly run. Otherwise you risk incurring liability to third parties.
Running your business – how can we help?
Need legal advice with running your business? We can advise on how best to comply with the relevant legal requirements in the best interests of your business.
Depending on the nature of your business, we can assist you with:
- Holding board and shareholder meetings for private companies and recording what has been decided in formal minutes and resolutions
- Appointing additional directors and advising on their service contracts
- Issuing new shares or transferring existing shares in a company where you want to bring in a new investor, or reward a senior employee
- Admitting new partners to a partnership
- Recruiting members of staff by advising you on terms and conditions of employment and by drafting the appropriate contracts of employment
We can also advise you on company secretarial issues including what notifications need to be sent to Companies House.
What will it cost me?
We understand how important it is to have absolute transparency on costs. Where possible, we offer competitive fixed fees on a range of our services. Please contact our Corporate & Commercial team on 020 7228 0017 to discuss your requirements.