Employment Law Advice and Representation for Businesses and Organisations
How can we help?
Hanne & Co are experienced in all areas of employment law. Whether it be advising on complex legal issues, drafting contracts and policies, resolving workplace disputes, or successfully defending employment tribunal claims, Hanne & Co have the breadth and depth of experience to meet your employment law business needs.
Non-contentious – Providing day to day support to HR practitioners and senior management teams
- Drafting legal documents and agreements, including Employment Contracts, Settlement Agreements, Company Policies and Procedures, Company Handbooks and documentation pertinent to investigation and disciplinary procedures against employees;
- Advising on dismissals and redundancies, and ensuring that any decision taken is legally compliant;
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE); and
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information matters.
Contentious – Advice and representation
- We can provide representation and assistance at any stage in the timeline of an Employment Tribunal claim, and can negotiate settlements with prospective Employment Tribunal Claimants through the ACAS Early Conciliation process and during the course of a Tribunal claim;
- We can assist in the preparation of all documents prior to a Final Hearing in the Employment Tribunal, including a Schedule of Loss, Witness Statements, Trial Bundles, Chronologies and Cast Lists. Well prepared documentary evidence will assist the Tribunal and may improve the prospects of you successfully defending the claim.
What will it cost me?
- We offer affordable and flexible fee structures, including fixed fee arrangements, to provide our clients with a cost-efficient service – please see the
- For employers who want ongoing assistance with all their employment law requirements, we are also able to offer a competitive monthly retainer.
Click here for access to recent analysis and guidance on developments in Employment Law.