Employment Advice and Representation for Individual Employees and Workers.
How Can We Help
Hanne & Co are experienced in all areas of employment law. Whether it be advising on contracts of employment, restrictive covenant terms, the application of employer policies such as grievance or sickness absence policies, or successfully bringing Employment Tribunal claims on behalf of individuals, Hanne & Co have the skills and experience to help employees and workers with their employment law advice and Employment Tribunal claim representation needs.
- Drafting and advising on legal documents and agreements, including, but not limited to, Employment Contracts, Settlement Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Restrictive Covenants;
- Advising on disciplinary procedures, sickness absence procedures, and redundancy procedures;
- Advising on the proposed terms of any settlement agreement, negotiating enhanced settlement agreement terms, advising on post termination restrictions;
- Advising in circumstances where an employer’s activities are transferred to another employer further to a relevant transfer – so that the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) are engaged;
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information matters; we can assist you to submit a Subject Access Request to your employer.
- We can provide representation and assistance at any stage in the timeline of an Employment Tribunal claim, and can negotiate settlements with the employer, the prospective Employment Tribunal Respondent through the ACAS Early Conciliation process;
- We can assist you to understand the prospects of success of your asserted Tribunal claims (provide you with advice on merit), we can accurately assess the value any Tribunal claim and prepare a Schedule of Loss, we can assist you to attempt to negotiate a settlement of any Tribunal claim within the terms of a settlement agreement, and we can assist you to pursue your Tribunal claim to the Final Hearing;
- We can assist in the preparation of all documents prior to a Final Hearing in the Employment Tribunal, including a Schedule of Loss, Witness Statements, Trial Bundles, Chronologies and Cast Lists. Well prepared documentary evidence will assist the Tribunal and may improve the prospects of the Tribunal upholding the claim.
What will it cost me?
- We offer affordable and flexible fee structures, including fixed fee arrangements, to provide our clients with a cost-efficient service.
- In appropriate cases we may offer a Damages Based Agreement (usually called a “no win no fee” agreement) as a way of managing the costs of legal services.
Our accredited mediator, Rajinder Rai, can provide a more conciliatory approach to employment problems. This can be extremely valuable when a claim from an employee is made whilst still in employment and when both sides wish to protect and maintain their working relationship. We can provide representation for both parties in the mediation process.
Click here for access to recent analysis and guidance on developments in Employment Law.
Please do not hesitate to contact Hanne & Co’s Employment Department on 020 7228 0017 or contact one of the department’s members via email. Our details can be found here.