We act for landlords and tenants, freeholders and leaseholders as well as homeless applicants in all areas of housing and property law.
We are able to assist landlords with all issues that they are likely to encounter including:
- Drafting documentation including notices, tenancy agreements etc
- Issuing possession proceedings
- Representation at court
- Defending any claims brought by a tenant (disrepair, unlawful eviction etc)
We offer fixed fees for certain issues as referred to below.
We have vast experience acting for tenants in:
- Defending possession proceeding
- Service charge disputes
- Lease extensions
- Collective enfranchisement
- Representation at County Court or Property Tribunal (formerly LVT)
- Bringing or defending Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 applications
We are able to liaise with both our conveyancing and commercial departments in this regard.
We offer competitive hourly rates in addition to fixed fees in certain matters.
For tenants we can consider conditional fee agreements (CFA) (‘no win no fee’) for disrepair matters where appropriate.